1. Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed / Upper: Birko-Flor / Footbed lining: suede / Sole: EVA. Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop. Made in Germany.
2. Upper: Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
3. Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning. The deep heel cup, longitudinal arch support, stability, transverse arch support, raised toe bar help circulation, grip, and toe.
4. Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
5. Regular (R): Measure the width of your foot across the broadest point by standing on a ruler to give you an idea. Many feet are regular and will fit a more common size that is not slim and has a larger toe box. Designed for medium to wide feet. (Women's U.S. widths B-C+ and Men's U.S. widths D-EE).